The lineup for the first night of the 21st annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Chrismas concert on Saturday December 11th. This year’s concert features The Smashing Pumpkins, Social Distortion, My Chemical Romance, Bad Religion, Jimmy Eat World, Cake, A Day to Remember, The Dirty Heads, Anberlin, and Switchfoot. Tickets go on presale at noon PST on Thursday November 18th. The line up for the second night will be announced tomorrow morning on the Kevin and Bean show at 7:15AM PST. Check out the ticket information for night one below.
TICKET ONSALE DETAILS
Exclusive KROQ Street Team on-sale for Night 1 starts Thursday 11/18 at noon. You must be a KROQ Street Team member to get the Ticketmaster password. Sign up for your free membership here.
* Tickets are available online only via Ticketmaster.com.
* Tickets are $75 each plus Ticketmaster/venue service charges.
* Limit 2 tickets per person per show.
* Tickets must be purchased via credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
* Tickets are available for purchase by California residents only. This is determined by your credit cardâ€™s billing zip code.
* Night 1 of the 21st Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas benefits Para Los NiÃ±os, a non-profit family service agency designed to raise at-risk children out of poverty and into brighter futures through positive educational opportunities and support.
* Accessible ADA seating tickets go on sale @ the same time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
* Can I buy tickets if I live outside of California? No.
* How many tickets can I buy? 2 tickets per show.
* Can I pick where my seats are located? No. The Ticketmaster system gives you the best available seats at your moment of purchase.
* Are there different prices for different seats? No.
* Can I wear an Ed Hardy shirt to the concert? No.
MISC AND SOMEWHAT BORING DETAILS
* Ticketmaster will hold the print at-home tickets for 48 hours. This allows the Ticketmaster system to double-check your credit cardâ€™s billing zip code.
* Out-of-state purchases and all sales over the 2 ticket limit will be cancelled.
* Tickets are $75.00 plus $4.75 facility fee.
* Ticketmaster service charge, processing fee and print-at-home service charge is $16.55 per ticket.
* Grand total of one ticket with all service charges: $96.30. A pair of tickets is $192.60
* Ticket buyers can select the following (for an additional fee):
o In store pick up: $3.00
o UPS delivery: $14.50-$25.00
NIGHT 2 DETAILS TO BE REVEALED TUESDAY AT 7:15AM.