Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti – “Round and Round” 1/19 Fallon | The Audio Perv
20 Jan
2011

Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti performed “Round and Round” on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Check it out and pick up the album Before Today on iTunes, Amazon MP3, CD. You can also check it out for free on MOG.

(if the Youtube version gets removed, just scroll down)

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
  • BOOKMARK WITH
  • bookmarks
  • bookmarks
  • bookmarks
  • bookmarks
  • bookmarks
  • bookmarks
  • bookmarks

Facebook comments:

9 Responses to this post

1. Chris says:

No matter how much love AP gets, I just can’t get into the muzak. Starting to feel like something’s wrong with me

2. [...] The Audio Perv Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, Live On Fallon [...]

3. jtown says:

pssht. lame.

he’s great and all, but seriously.. outside of LA/SF dude’s music is just not made for the mainstream.

4. [...] Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti made their network television debut by performing the track ‘Round and Round’ on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. The band brought their most glittery shirts to the performance enhancing it with their cross dresser chic style. You can watch the performance below, thanks to the AudioPerv. [...]

5. zincink says:

Hey thanks for recording that …hehe I was hoping you would :D ha!

6. Jame Gumb says:

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

7. Frisbee says:

I was wasting away on twitter trying to find something to cure my boredom – and BANG – someone I follow tweeted this post. Now, I am not quite as bored. Thanks for posting awesome material. – Frisbee

8. KR says:

Repost the photobucket video if you can! Would love to see the performance again!!!!!

Leave a response

Fatal error: Call to undefined function TA_content_jump() in /home3/mknight/public_html/wp-content/themes/warmblue/single.php on line 111