New Zealand singer-songwriter Brooke Fraser is an international star. She’s been at the top of the charts in her home country as well as Australia. Drawing comparisons to Norah Jones and being raved about by Sara Bareilles, Brooke Fraser is ready to conquer the U.S.! Brooke will be at SXSW playing the .MUSIC Presents Texas Tornado showcase and more. Before heading out to Austin, Brooke shared with us a list of things to bring for SXSW.
Top Ten things to Bring to Austin
1. An empty stomach (to fit in all that BBQ).
2. A P90X DVD (to work off all that BBQ).
3. Money to buy cupcakes from that incredible cupcake trailer.
4. Another P90X DVD to work off all those cupcakes.
5. Some kind of energy bolstering super-fruit.
6. My best Texan impersonation.
7. A mini-horse.
8. The SXSW schedule, must-see bands highlighted.
9. An acceptance of the fact that the coffee will not be good.
10. Metaphorical balls of steel.
3/16 11AM South by Soup Fest
6:30PM Brush Square
3/17 3PM Rusty Spurs .MUSIC Presents Texas Tornado showcase
3/18 6:00PM Hilton Lobby
3/19 11:30PM St. Davids