1. Sugarland – Love On The Inside (171,000)
I’m pretty sure that Sugarland has Miley locked up in their basement. That’s how they became #1!
2. Miley Cyrus – Breakout (163,000)
Don’t worry Miley! We’re gonna get you outta there! After your daddy has a hit album again. Oh .. that means you’re screwed.
3. Mamma Mia! Soundtrack (138,000)
Is this movie even still out? Everyone’s going to the yaya sisterhood traveling pants movie now. Where’s that soundtrack?
4. Kid Rock – Rock N Roll Jesus (96,000)
His tour with Skynyrd’s gotta be the only thing thats pushing these things. And crappy biker bars.
5. Lil Wayne – Tha Carter III (79,000)
Why don’t these rappers sample off of each other?
6. Third Day – Revelation (75,000)
Um.. who are they?
7. Coldplay’s – Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends (70,000)
I say the best single on this album probably hasn’t been released yet.
8. Kidz Bop 14 (58,000)
Because you really wanted kids to sing the annoying songs on the radio that you already hate.
9. Camp Rock Soundtrack (58,000)
I’m so sick of the Jonas Brothers despite them being from my home state. Go back to Wack-off, you pricks.
10. Nas – Untitled (41,000)
I feel like drinking Sprite when I talk about these hip hop albums. Dunno why.
17. Scars On Broadway – Self Titled (24,000)
This is like System of a Down Lite. And it’s not working. I think it might outsell Serj’s solo album though. Why are they doing solo albums when they sound like SOAD? Just put out another System album already.
28. Rick Springfield – Venus in Overdrive (16,000)
Eddie Money’s back and Rick’s gonna kick his ass.