Today marks the release of the comprehensive Pearl Jam Twenty film by Cameron Crowe in select theaters. To coincide with the film’s opening, Columbia Records has released the Pearl Jam Twenty Soundtrack (buy on iTunes). The soundtrack includes 29 rare and unreleased tracks handpicked by Cameron Crowe for the soundtrack — making the album a true companion piece to the film.
We want YOU to have this album! All you have to do is email us firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject: GIMME MY PJ20 CD!) with your name and we’ll email you back if you win! (Winner must have a US mailing address).
Stay up to date on Pearl Jam’s Twentieth Anniversary at http://pj20.com for news on the Pearl Jam Twenty DVD and book release dates.
(For legal reasons, we must include the following:)
The â€œPearl Jam Twenty Soundtrackâ€ Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding its possessions and territories). Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers & directors of The Audio Perv (â€œSponsorâ€) its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
2. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin on September 20, 2011 at 12:01 p.m. ET and will end on September 26, 2011 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (â€œSweepstakes Periodâ€). To enter the Sweepstakes, entrant must: send an email (with their first and last name) to email@example.com with the subject: GIMME MY PJ20 CD!.
Only one entry per person. If multiple entries are received by the same entrant, only the first entry submitted by that entrant will qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes; subsequent entries submitted by that entrant shall be disqualified. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
One (1) winner will receive a copy of the Pearl Jam Twenty Soundtrack.
Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Prizes may not be sold, bartered or transferred. Prizes do not include any additional expenses, including, but not limited to, federal, state and local sales or other taxes and surcharges which are the responsibility of each winner.
Approximate retail value of prize is seventeen dollars ($17.00). The approximate retail value of the prizes represents Sponsorâ€™s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prizes turns out to be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about September 27, 2011. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone or email and if a winner cannot be contacted within three (3) calendar days of first notification attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winnerâ€™s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, winners, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded including, but not limited to due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
6. Additional Terms. In the case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. â€œAuthorized Account Holderâ€ is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential Winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such Winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit oneâ€™s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participantâ€™s or any other personâ€™s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsorâ€™s representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Winner Identification. To obtain the identities of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 19, 2011 to: The Audio Perv PO Box 8051 Paramus, NJ 07653
9. Official Rules. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 15, 2011 to: The Audio Perv PO Box 8051 Paramus, NJ 07653
10. Sponsor. The Audio Perv